Saturday, November 22, 2014

First computer crash....

So my beloved MacBook Pro has moved on to laptop Heaven after 6 years of loyal service.. I have just experienced my first computer hard drive crash.. and it was horrible. I was planning on getting a SurfacePro 3 for school and keeping my laptop for papers etc.. but my laptop had other plans. I couldn't stomach getting any other laptop besides an Apple, so I went and dished out another $1,300 for a new MacBook Pro. I lost all of my photos, school work, documents etc. Thank Jesus I had just sent all of my photos of Cooper through to Walgreens an got them all printed and made photo CDs of them all, however, I lost all of my other photos. Thankfully most of them are on Facebook, etc. I just don't feel like going through all of them to re-download them.

No comments:

Post a Comment