Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my precious baby boy, his amazing father, and our awesome families. I wouldn't get through the day without their help I am also thankful that Mr. Cooper James has begun crawling as of November 23rd!! He surprised everyone by crawling when we got home from our annual brunch at Drury Lane. It doesn't seem like it'll be long until he's walking though, as he is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING these days.. especially his crib, which scares the crap out of me, as I just envision him cracking his head open on the rail, time to get some rail covers! 

We spent Thanksgiving morning at my parent's house with my sister, nephews and cousins from Texas. In the afternoon we went to AJ's parents house, deep fried a turkey, made AJ's special corn and listened to Cooper cry pretty much the whole day. Lord knows why this boy was so darn cranky, but he was totally in a mood. It probably didn't help that Cooper wouldn't take a nap, hence the super sleepy eyes in the few family pictures we were able to take. He wouldn't let me put him down all day, which was quite a problem when it came time for me to make my appetizers. However, we were very excited because AJ's little brother Alex, who is Cooper's godfather, came home from college for Thanksgiving, so he was able to see (cranky) Cooper for the first time since August! It was the first time we've had all three brothers together in a while, so it was a good time. 



Pretty much sums up how Cooper was the whole day.. Uncle Andrew's face is a perfect depiction of our reactions to Cooper's less than ideal behavior. 





Four generations! 



Cooper & his uncles! 



Per usual, I abuse my child and make him do hand/foot print art for gifts the holidays.. He was actually quite the trooper this time. Let's see how good he is when I subject him to all of the arts & crafts I have planned for him for Christmas = D


I had a free print from handpressions (this awesome app on my iPad that lets you take a photo of your little one's hand/foot and makes artwork out of it. No paint, no mess, no tears! Pretty nice!!)





Cooper at Mother's Day Brunch & at Thanksgiving Brunch.. What a difference 6 months makes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment