Monday, December 29, 2014

My 3rd Annual 21st Birthday

My mom offered to take Cooper so we could go out for my birthday. Since my birthday landed on a Sunday this year, we celebrated on Saturday with friends. We had a delicious dinner at Lawry's Prime Rib and then went to a speakeasy called Bordel which was pretty sweet. I clearly should not take pictures after having a few drinks.. and really need to adjust the flash length on my phone. That shit's killer. We spent Sunday, my actual birthday, laying low at home with a very cranky baby. I wish that top tooth would just come out already and stop making my boy such a terror. Anyways, here's to a sad goodbye to 23 and a happy hello to 24. 













Pretty much sums up our friendship


Cooper smashed my cake.. 


Family <3 We even got Boone in it ! 


Cooper looking at my cake that he previously smashed. 


Part of my gift from my future mother-in-law.. She's good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment