Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our Little Surprise!

After finally getting my mind off of the horrible news I had gotten over the summer, I was doing well. I had started school again, finishing up my last semester in the post-baccalaureate program, and had started my new job as an EMT on an ambulance. They say things happen when you least expect them.. and I am living proof of that! At the beginning of September we found out that we would be expecting our first little one in April 2014. I'm half convinced that I'm carrying Super Baby in here & that he will come out wearing a cape.. as he had to overcome multiple forms of BC, and my hostile uterus.. I'm a firm believer that the most unexpected of blessings are the best ones.


Our little nugget... 7 1/2 weeks


Let the chalkboard madness begin!

How far along: 7w 5d
Total weight loss/gain: 2 lbs lost.. nausea has been horrible
Measurements: 34" 31" 36" 
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Not too bad
Best Moment: Finding out about our little nugget!
Miss anything: Suddenly I want to eat all of the hot dogs in the world.. because I can't have them.
Movement: Nope
Cravings: None yet.. nausea has been too bad. 
Anything making you queasy: Everything
Showing: Nope.. just a little bloated
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in/out: In
Things you're looking forward to: Getting rid of this nausea & getting through the first trimester


Weekend before we found out about Baby H 

No comments:

Post a Comment