Sunday, October 27, 2013

14 Weeks


Upgraded chalkboard is in the making! Will be ready for next week!

How far along: 14w 3d
Total weight loss/gain: 0 lbs lost/gain, all-day-sickness is still lurking around.
Measurements: 36" 33 1/2" 36 1/2" 
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: So-So.. 
Best Moment: Nausea and having to eat every 2 hours is finally starting to wear off.. only have to eat every 4-5 hours now. (I'm sure my partner's waisline is thankful) 
Miss anything: hot dogs, sub sandwhiches, and sleeping on my tummy
Movement: Not yet
Cravings: Jelly donuts (I hated jelly donuts before getting preggo FYI)
Anything making you queasy: Not really
Showing: A little bump.. just kinda looking chubby right about now
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in/out: In
Things you're looking forward to: Feeling movement & upgrading my chalkboard!  


A Night Out Downtown For A Friends Birthday 

No comments:

Post a Comment