Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Some BUNNY (Everybody) Loves You, Cooper James

We survived our first holiday with nugget! We were still a bit late, despite being in a frantic rush in the morning to get to Adam's grand parent's. Coop fell asleep in the car on the way, so we left him in the car seat when we got there because breakfast was being put on the table. Of course as soon as we sat down to eat, he woke up and wanted to be fed. I tried pacifying him by holding him and trying to eat at the same time, but he wasn't having any of it. I had to excuse myself from breakfast, and spend the next hour (all of breakfast) in an upstairs bedroom feeding him. Thankfully I have awesome in-laws and they warmed up my plate when they heard me coming down, and Adam took Cooper so I could enjoy some delicious, much needed breakfast.

We never made it back to my parent's in between breakfast and dinner, since Cooper was being fussy and finally fell asleep in my arms when we were getting ready to leave. We got to take some nice pictures in the meantime, though. Once we got closer to dinner, we changed Coop into his adorable little outfit. Adam & I took turns holding him while eating, until he eventually passed out in his rocker. 

The Easter Bunny was certainly very generous this year, as Cooper received not one, but FOUR Easter baskets, all filled with awesome goodies. 

We got Cooper's Easter basket (white basket with blue/white polka dot embroidered cover) from an awesome Etsy shop, B&B Designs. We filled it with two books (Shel Silverstein's Where The Sidewalk Ends, and Pat The Bunny), and filled a bunch of large plastic eggs (some had little duck faces and feet and others were bright colors... So cute!) with onesies. bibs, and pacies. 

All in all it was a wonderful day, but man did we all sleep well that night! 


Some BUNNY loves me <3 


Our first family holiday




Our precious boy 



Great Grandma & Grandpa Fatla


Uncle Alex & Uncle Andrew


The Holmstrom Family


Coop in his Easter attire (it was a bit big...but still adorable) 


One loved little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment