Sunday, March 9, 2014

34 Weeks | Chocolate banana milkshakes galore


How far along: 34 w 6 d
Stretch marks: Let’s just not talk about it
Sleep: Nope..
Best Moment: Knowing that I only have a few more weeks of carrying around this bowling ball inside of me.
Worst Moment: Getting very tired.. the lack of sleep, plus being huge is really taking its toll on me at this point
Miss anything: Functioning like a normal human being
Movement: Yep
Cravings: Chocolate banana milkshakes are the bomb-diggity these days…
Anything making you queasy: Meat
Showing: Yea…
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in/out: Out.
Things you're looking forward to: Washing all of Baby H’s new clothes and putting them away because I’m crossing my fingers Little Man makes his appearance early & I want to be ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment