Sunday, December 29, 2013

23 Weeks: Have Yourself A Merry LITTLE Christmas!

Yay! It's Christmas/Birthday time! Got lots of baby loot and stuff for the new house (if we ever decide on one..) this year. It was quite difficult telling people what I wanted for Christmas/ my birthday this year since I normally ask for clothes/purses etc.. and well I don't fit into my regular clothes and am not planning on being in these whale clothes for much longer.. and all of my wonderful purses will be replaced by my super snazzy JJ Cole diaper bag (one of my many Christmas gifts from my parents.. Thanks Mama & Daddy). 

Christmas festivities went very well this year.. Adam & I used our Christmas card to announce the pregnancy to our extended family so Christmas was the first time we got to see them since the big announcement. There were lots of hugs & congratulations being exchanged. All in all, I would call it a successful holiday. Is it sad that I'm already so excited for Christmas next year & being able to spend it with our new Lil Man! Pretty sure I'm going to start Christmas shopping for him like... now. =)





A huge thank you to Stephanie Vandenburg from Everburg Photography for the AMAZING christmas cards that she made us! We will definitely be using her services again!  

Celebrating your birthday while pregnant is a totally different ball game than celebrating when you're without child. However, after a huge shopping debacle/disaster I did manage to squeeze my pregnant self into these fabulous metallic leathery leggings.complimented by a sheer black top and some flashy jewelry I didn't even feel too big that night. Instead of hitting the bars and dancing all night long, I decided to spend the day with close friends & Adam. We had dinner and played games at Dave & Busters and won a bunch of ridiculous children's crap that will fill the shelves of Lil Man's room. Again, all in all, a very good night. 



 My best friends in the whole world.



 Probably the best part of dinner was this chocolate fondue.. Ugh.. Literally died.



With this new year quickly approaching I am realizing how fast this is all going. It feels like just yesterday I was still super skinny & just finding out I was pregnant... Very excited to see what this new year has to bring for us. 


How far along: 23w 6d
Total weight loss/gain: 10 lbs gained
Measurements: 40" 40 1/2" 40" 
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Good
Best Moment: Christmas & my birthday! 
Worst Moment: Not being able to have any wine hasn't been any fun at all. 
Miss anything: Wine, wine and more wine
Movement: I feel like he's teaching a karate class in there. 
Cravings: Lots and lots of fruit
Anything making you queasy: Meat
Showing: yep yep yep
Labor signs: Nope,
Belly button in/out: In
Things you're looking forward to: Another ultrasound at 24 weeks to check if the placenta has moved at all & starting this new year that I'm sure will certainly bring many wonderful things 

No comments:

Post a Comment