Sunday, December 1, 2013

19 Weeks ~ Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was very yummy this year! Could only eat a little bit of turkey because I'm still not feeling meat too much, but I loaded up on cranberry sauce, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, and rolls with cinnamon butter (best thing ever!). After dinner my sister, nephews, mom & I went shopping to get these TVs that were on super sale for "Brown Thursday". Needless to say, I will NEVER be doing that again. Great deals, got some great stuff, but holy cannoli people are NUTZO! Legit fights broke out, people got taken away on stretchers and in cop cars, and the lines were OUTRAGEOUS for checkout. Kind of sad that people are going out on THANKSGIVING, shopping for CHRISTMAS gifts.. and act like complete selfish, crazy, people with no morals. Consider me dumbfounded. On my score list this weekend: a new comforter, new bed sheet sets, crock pot, stand mixer, Bluray Wi-Fi DVD player, a winter coat that might fit my growing belly throughout the winter, a few toys and outfits for Lil Man, a Wi-Fi printer, Philosophy perfume and some Ulta gift sets. I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting. 

While Thanksgiving went well, I have been having these bizarre "episodes" of feeling really dizzy all of a sudden followed by tingly fingers, getting super hot and feeling like I'm going to puke and pass out at the same time. I've found that if I sit down on a cold surface (my bathroom, bathroom at BabiesRUs..def sanitized and showered after that one, and a bench at Target) the feeling goes away after about five minutes.. Not exactly sure what's going on, and not exactly liking it, but hoping that it goes away soon. 


How far along: 19w 6d
Total weight loss/gain: 6 lbs gained
Measurements: 39 1/2" 38 1/2" 40" 
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: barely
Best Moment: Feeling Lil Man kick/punch when I lay down to go to "sleep"
Worst Moment: Sitting around not working.. Going stir crazy. 
Miss anything: Sleep & Wine
Movement: Yep.. Lil Man likes to either kick/punch for a few minutes when I try and lay down to go to sleep otherwise it just feels like he's doing jumping jacks on my pelvic bone 
Cravings: Jello 
Anything making you queasy: Meat
Showing: Oh ya..   
Labor signs: Nope, just the Braxton Hicks
Belly button in/out: In
Things you're looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound next week & decorating for the holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment