Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cooper's 10 Months Old!

So very late with posting this.. Sorry! We were out of town for Cooper's actual 10 month birthday, and then I started my orientation for work and then training for work.. so I'm a bit late! 
I cannot believe how big our little man is getting! We haven't gotten him weighed or measured since his nine month appointment so I'm not sure exactly how much he weighs but he hasn't seemed to put on much weight! He really is getting tall though! He is a speed demon when it comes to crawling, and will pull himself up on absolutely everything, but seems to have regressed a bit from walking. He used to stand up and take steps when you held his hands and now all he wants to do either either crawl or do the kangaroo hop while you hold his hands. Eh, it'll happen sooner or later I suppose! I'm sure once he starts walking I'll be begging for the days that he was crawling, stationary, etc., to come back, haha. 

Here's to you Cooper James, Happy 10 Month Birthday my little love bug <3 


How old: 10 months
Looks like: Mama's eyes.. Everything else still Daddy
Weight: Not sure.. probably 21-22 lbs
HeightDefinitely over 30 inches by now! So tall! 
Teeth: 5 Teeth! 2 top & three bottom! I can see a bunch more top ones starting to drop down.. but that other little bottom one isn't showing any signs of popping through anytime soon, so he looks a little goofy, haha. He has such a big gap between his two top teeth! It makes me laugh! Although, I did some research on it, in fear that I will be paying for braces in the next decade or so, and it's actually a good thing for them to have a gap so that their adult teeth have room to come in and are not squashed together! So for now, we'll just laugh off the tooth gap! 
Likes: crawling, pulling himself up on things, eating eating and more eating, clapping, gives high-fives and kisses. 
Dislikes: Not too many dislikes these days.. We've finally conquered his sleeping issues and he's sleeping through the night in his own crib! AWESOME SAUCE! 
Milestones:We're still waiting on the walking, but we have hit a major milestone! Cooper now sleeps through the night in his own crib in his own room! Wawho!! He has been so much better with naps, and we are all so so much happier since we're all sleeping! Kicking myself now for not giving him his own room months ago! We have also completely night weaned him, so after his 8 pm feeding he doesn't nurse again until at 5:30 am at the earliest, but he'll normally sleep until at least 6:30 am, sometimes even 8 am! 



No comments:

Post a Comment