Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Two Tooth Tuesday

Well, Cooper cut two teeth today! We're up to five teeth now! He is quite the little shark lately. I'm glad that these little buggers have finally come through, they have been giving him a lot of problems. We have started "brushing" his little teeth twice a day now, and he just loves it. He laughs when I brush his bottom teeth. I let him have the toothbrush for a while to let him get use to holding it, and his face lights up when he moves the brush and hears the brushing sound on his teeth like when I do it. 


We all put away all of the big boy baby food that we made the other day! I like to make big batches every few weeks, and then freeze it in little bags. Since Cooper is eating "finger food" these days, I haven't been using my Infantino storage packs as much. I just store them in the snack size ziplock bags. It makes for easy grabbing when looking for his lunch or dinner. Pick two, place in bowl under hot running water, and enjoy watching your 9 month old smoosh and smash every bit before he actually puts it in his mouth. This batch we made apples, carrots, sweet potatoes and yellow potatoes. We always have blueberries, bananas, yogurt, applesauce and other fruits and veggies in the fridge but these things require the most cooking/prep so I like to do this before hand. I look forward to the day where I can just make him a plate of whatever we're eating and watch him chow down =) Chicken parmesan, anyone? 


Cooper's new favorite thing to do it say "blah blah blah blah blah" over and over and over again. AJ taught him this by sticking his tongue out and making the noises and so Cooper picked up on it and it's just the coolest thing to do apparently. We literally had a whole conversation with just the word "blah" this afternoon. We're secretly working on changing the "blah blah" to "Mama" =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment